Saturday, April 25, 2009

..Horrible Wheather....hang on to my dear life..

Jux wake up from my sleep from overnight flight..Crews were very nice..If its not of that stupid wheather,i suppose this is the most happiest flight i had so far...(ArrrGhh...haiz~)

You mux have guess what has happened right..Basically throughout the flight it was Bumpy like hell.Into CJB and out of it was the worst actually..I was S3 on that flight.Can u imagine while checking the tons of specials meal with pax in cabin..I felt my feet just flew "on air" so many times..that however,was..not the scareist though.

Out of CJB(India)..(Now the thought of it still give me chills)The plane was taking off and crusing already..Out of nowhere,i saw outside was having thunderstorm,lightnings...I knew i am going to have the ride of my dear life..The plane just shook in a most violent manner i ever imagine!Have been flying so many times..encounter countless bad wheather,but not this BAD!!The plane went up down side way and up then down..repeatedly..(moving dratically)Even the cherry crews at the aft working with me just went silent.(cuz my face turn white,i was about to puke)I was gripping on to my seat so tight that my hand hurts..haha~Rollar coaster ride was also not this bad lo..

Guess that was about it la..the whole horrible horribLE ride.Dont want to recall it anymore le~I need to earse it from my mind..Okies its time to eat..hungry~~~wahaha..update again!!(Life goes on..)

No comments:

Post a Comment