Monday, February 15, 2010

New Year,New Start..New Hope.Care No One Thoughts But Yours.

Just be myself...go for it..Yupz.I learnt along the way..fall along the way..Right now i am ever so clear of what i want in life...I have stopped searching..((:

And this CNY is a good one this year..Things seem to be smoother and family issue has tone down abit...For once i feel more like a "family" this CNY..Deep down i am very contented..I realized i can be so easily happy..lol..Maybe this may be a good year for rabbit afterall.I pray hard Lady Luck cmpy me all the way.((:

Alright..some photos to update along the way..To me life is short..Capture all the important memories..Forget the unhappy ones and move on..New year,new start..new hope..Be it just a little hope..we live each day with a thankful heart..Well,for me..i do,and always will.


Me and my cutie 6yrs cousin..he insist he pose this way..LOL













Sometimes...

Simple things..

Can make me happy

the whole day..

(((:

No comments:

Post a Comment