Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mood..Bored..saMe routine job come back Once Again.

hey ppl..ever feel like waking up one fine day..knowing that its a bright morning once again...yet,u jux dun feel like waking up..at al.Damn sian rite..u feel like lying there longer in bed..and,the fact is..U cant.Hate it that much that i reaLLy need to get back to work once again..And..be that "pretender" again.Totally not me..stupia~I feel as if my smile is going to crack n scatter all into pieces on floor..(its this bad)

Back once again in my job..well these two days all the crews am nice la..but not the pax..long story..And of cuz..the one i hate most..Bad Bad wheather.haizz..I exspecially sensitive to this sia..Take for example today..I was on the way back from PLM.When..WoooHOOO~~i had a "ride" man!!Being able to feel urslf flying am bad enough..yea..guess what..I saw my galley crew flew and kana flung towards the aft door..in jux a few seconds.Cux its was a v sudden and bad one la..Imagine jux someone flying in front of u..its scary.Lucky she's experienced enuf to grab to the door.As for me??hahaha~~I was practially "hugging" to s3 seat..b4 i faster take the seat la..lol~

Thats about all la..haiz..still i cant wait for my leave to come again..haha..ohya..The air france plane crash a few days ago..sad rite..really really depressing in the sense that 228 ppl all perished..no one survive.Dunno why..this makes me linked to an incident happened a couple of mths again..A pax i still rmbr told us she's one of the survival from a plane crash..a few yrs back.she was so scared that i had to be the one siting beside her upon landing(Sec crew)..to actually console her nothing to fear..everything am alright.She was not holding my hand..she was so scared,she..grab tight.Well,of cux we landed safely la..Yet she ask me this question till now i will try to escape.."Don't u fear death at all...?"..At that very moment..I juz paused.Its not i don't..its cux i know this is my job..i..should know..(and sadly)..be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment