..Todays a Sat~~Tml is the 3rd day flight i will be doing..Gosh..I feel damn tired la!!Went and watch Night at the museum 2 after my LGK flight..hahaha..So funny la that stupia show..I love the two monkeys exspecially.Hee~However..Guess wat?I cant help but fall aslp during the show.U can jux imagine how veRy tired I am!Somemore its at the funnie parts i tend to doze off!!argHH~Bo Bian..Cmpy my mum n sis go watch..If not i cant think of any other days we will be free.Haiz..
Anyways my flights these few days are okays..except for bad wheather as usual..LOL.Been doing S4 the position..So had to be seated at overwing hatches dat area.(Light load ma~)And..Today a female pax who seat behind me(when landing)..scream abit..(not v loud la)Why??the plane jux dash into these patch of dark clouds..and jux sank v in v drama way..I can feel my whole butt floating on "air" at a split second!hahaha..my butt was floating away from my seat la~~lol."shiok" ritez..my seat belt cant even save me from experiencing this exciting moment..haiz.(use to it le)After dat..everything was fine..Phew.
Ohya..I went shenzhen on friday..As now the H1N1 getting serious ma..Everywhere was taking precautions..Upon touching into the country..(3mths nv fly there le)..Ground staffs start coming in with..??haha..I was laughing quietly when i saw what they are holding..Its a video cam recorder~!wow..I was confused la.And they eventually explained tat..they need it to show they done their job in taking down all the cabin crews temperatures..(thks lo..hahaha.Zoom in to each n our faces..sure look v hUge in It)
Hmm~~Thats about all that had happened these few days..(:Life though boring at times..But its jux a few little things happen everyday that somehow make u smile straight from ur heart..Life can be simple yet happy at times.I dont ask for more..Juz wish that everyone i care n know am leading their lifes happily..and that everyone's healthy.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment