Friday, May 15, 2009

My psp offically spoil..And I Bought a hello kitty pouch!!!


Sianz..Nothing to do this morning,decide to go shopping alone..(Cux got my pay le ma.LOL)Ystdy argue with ah ping lo~over my psp.Lucky she nv buy in e end too.its like really spoil le la!!I "dig" it out to realize not only the batt lousy,my charger all cant use like dat..haiz.didnt know its so jia lat.okies la,if use..it hangs.(-.-)"'

Anyway if u hapen to read this post ah ping,sorry la.I know i am such a flicker minded person(ahem..)as usual..Think of it,u nv buy mine good lo!LOL..So lag le lo my psp.Anyways..today i give my ds a brand new look with a hello kitty pouch..!!With a upload of many games ar!wahaha..I realize i like the mouthless creature more n more..hmm~(:

Went shopping in body shop too..hee~bought a blusher n a wat it seems real effective..hand cream.And..on the way out of the entrance..I saw a friend from a distance..who i dun even expect to see him working as a credit card promoter..(sort of..)He looked so diff with a tie.That wasa frd from my music school i attend last time..I didnt go and say hi though..Well..haha.I was not wearing any make up..So ppl,if u happen to see someone that look like me nxt time,running away from ur direction..YES,dun suspect.Thats me.Hahaha...

And..After two days of rest,TML WORKING LE!!!arhzzz..its to horrible RGN that i dislike..Hate.hope the load is light..Pray hard.Tua Pek Gong Bo Bi~Lol..Mux jia u le tml.WoooHooooo~~~~!!!!!(mad liao)

No comments:

Post a Comment