sometimes i wish...
i have enough time for my frds..
my family..
that i should have done more then i should..
i should have work harder....(so i wont regret like i do now)
shouldnt be so flicker minded..(as alot of things have long been decided..)
have more money so that i can provide more for my parents...
tone down on my foul temper that i have..(all along)
also wish that...i have enough bucks to bring my parents overseas to any places they want to...
Why?...Today i was watching tv..my dad was seating beside me in this armchair..I realize i have never looked at him like i did just now.He was dozing off..hair was all white..I didnt know he had so many wrinkles..He had always complaint how tiring his job is..yet i didnt know how his age had slowly caught up with him..At that moment i feel sad..real sad..At his age he should jux retire..Suddenly wIsH..
If only..I have more then what i had now..Would things be better..Less worries..More laughter..My mum wouldnt have nag how life is hard at times too..Yes..I understand..I wish too.Yet again,I could only work hard n extra hard isnt it..LIFE.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment