Saturday, July 25, 2009

*sIgh..My Leave Ending already...

Ppl..I jux cant believe it..My leave ending too soon..too fast..!It was as if ystdy i jux started my leave.Time really doesn't wait,and will nv would..Tml will be my last day of leave.After which...well...back..to..work..All the rushing for flights..sleepless nites..worries for bad wheathers..fear..phofia..etc~XIn Ku..But must really endure..I tell myself..endure more.I wouldn't want to pay so much..I dunno know.It was not a small amount..Maybe a few mths later ba..sigh.(Outside market is not good at all..)My many bills to pay..etc..cant afford myself to leave jux like dat.

Life goes on and go jux like that..My leave week is actually a week for me to give some serious thoughts on what i want..excatly..I am such a person who hates having no personal goal.To me..I strongly believe,everyone of us out there..comes to this world..with a purpose to full filled..Life is not to be wasted.Its how you want to accompliced..Somehow..deep down i already,have had some answers for myself......

Still remember when i was young i had wanted to be a doctor..ha..I am such a person who hates to lose..HATE(in Caps)lol~If there's any competitions,i would be in it...(And..I will make sure my team,or me..get in at least 1st or 2nd..)It sounds like i am such a "tao ren yan" child..haha~Still remember..when i was in primary 6..just because i cant stand an auntie whose daughter..(well,she always get in 1st for maths in our class)..That auntie Nv(I tell u NEVER) fail to show off in front of my mum..Couldn't stand it any longer,i work hard..i make sure i work v hard.So hard i almost finished the whole huGe(Scary HuGe..LOL) Pile of assessment books..In the end..I got wat i want...haha..childhood memories~I bet alot of kids hated me then..I was such a "tao ren yan" kiddo..

Thinking of all these..I must admit i change so much over the years..So much....I am no longer so "hao shen"..The only thing i nv change..i afraid is my stubbornness..Once decide..I wouldn't change..Or will nv turn back..If i do..something must have hit me real hard.lol~Dunno why suddenly so many "gan chu.."
ha..Aging makes one think more huh...Not young le...its time..la~la~la....lol..How about ppl out there..?Any Serious Thoughts How u Want Ur life to be..A decision now may even change..how ur life would turn out to be..(Gosh..I sound like an old lady..haha..)

No comments:

Post a Comment