sigh..These few days am so vex i think i m breaking apart pretty soon..Yes,its true i tend to think on the worse everytime..(cux things doesn't turn well v often..)i keep telling myslf to focus on my work so as to rest my mind abit..its nv easy.3wks..i left 3 weeks to decide..to go..Or not to..Time is like making a race with me.Not good at all..I feel v empty..Its my leave now,yet i wasn't making things easy for myself..For i know myself too well.If i m left facing decisions that i hate to make..i will tend to escape..I hate facing it.Who likes anyway...
Today supposed to be a happy day though..Saw my old classmates..Feel pretty strange though..Maybe cux of my foul mood,deep down..i nv enjoy..Tried hiding it..Pretending to be happy is such a tiring chore.(I am jux like a Ms Grumpy today...)Wendy..the forever goodie frd lend me a listening ear though..Thanks..Hope she really like that two gifts i get from the airport..LOL..Its so rushy that i get it,ten minutes before i go to the gate for my flight..(I tried my best gal...)
Anyways...tml will be my 2nd day of leave..Hope i will wake up in a more cheery mood.God..Please give me less worries and more enlightenings..lol..Greatly appreciate!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment