Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Really grateful on my grp of wonderful frds..

lol...been really lazy lately..Dun feel like blogging too..damn sian..life been a routinue of finding jobs,going to intervw etc..hope to find it asap la~haiz..I realize i cant be free for long..I Need To Work~!!!I cant stand anymore minute at home,cux its getting damn boring~!!!Guess i am too used to being v busy working when i was then a crew..The minute it stop,i feel empty sia~~(GOD I NEED A JOB I LOOK TO EYE OF~~)

Well time to update where i haf been on my birthday(:Its been a happening day..haha,imagine i 7am then reach home..my mum doesnt even knw its this late..wahaha~i cover up perfectly.Anyways i was wif my grp of sec sch frds we still keep in touch with..there's weili,meihui,melia,jas..ah wend..and me!(:That morning went for swimming,with ah wend n melia..haha..basically i nv swim much as usual..i float alot though..then in the evening it was then my birthday dinner at marche(VIVO)..lol~Really no idea where to eat la..Anyways,ah wend came quite late cux of ah ma birthday..and jas too..BUT i still wanna say thanks and i really appreacite the effort u guys took to come...ex ah wend la..the gift and everything..

And some words here i wanna say to ah wend tru here..If u happen to read this,all this are what i wanted to tell u..That day all of us had a good long chat..I already know u been avioding this "topic"..U pretend like the break up nv really happen or play an impact..As a close frd,i know it hurt..and that day when u finally cry,i feel at least better..Cux u are such a person who dun show emotion even when u are sad..Wend u are a very amazing and strong person..I oso wan say that dun feel sad u cant have a good celebration on my 21st..really....Ya,i feel disappointed..But that was then..Its the thoughts that count.Even if nobody know how to appreacite such a traditional and always cheerful wend,i do k!!U got this frd always for u(: JIA U~~!!I really so bad in expressing myself..haha~Hope u somehow understand what i say(:Go listen 周华健 friends...haha~~!!!so Random~~!!!

Thank u to all the wonderful evening...some pics













Ah Wend Jia U~~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment