Today happening ar...But jux dunno why kinda spoilt cux of my very very tired me..Omg lo..really have No~Idea~Why..this few days am sooo tired??Its not as if i not enuf rest..In fact its more then enuf..Okies meet up wif jen after soooo long to see her v v Cutie Pie Baby Elly!!haha~I get so frighten when she cried everytime when i hold her!The panic look on me is like an entertainment to Ah wend and jen la..LOL.Still...she is very adorable la.(:
Hmm..time to update what has happened to me these past few days resting at home..been to a few intervws.Not very exciting ones..haha.Kind of salah actually..though they want me..But still...i reject.Cux i am really sick of changing..So sick that i am being really like extra careful in any jobs i take le..My bestie Ah wend says i m fussy though..lol..gal i am a virgo,and they(me) tend to be slightly fussy..hahaha..
Well..during this period..Ah wend actually suggest going for composing class..She wants take piano lessons once again..Something inside me trigger as well...Thats singing...Really feel like taking singing all over again..I just purely want to sing..thats as simple as that.Last year i left this passion of mine..want so much to throw it one side..Cux at the moment,I hate it so much..HATE(In Caps).Feel as if i am so lousy in it,that i am actually disgusted wif myself..haha..drama?but its true..i suppose i try too hard le..totally depressing at the point of time.Feel as if no one knows it..No one to help...When i left..i took alot of courage..afterall 5years...
I started when i was 17 that year..Why i start??haha..I saw peter tan in this trial lesson held 5yrs back..I thought..Wow~What a powerful delivery of song!!I was very amazed..I was wif Ah wend,bfang then..haha..It was around there when MC open as well.Memories~~In the end the two of them nv join me..I sign up singing class,alone(Not knowing i sound how bad in singing)hahaha...It was there i know tammy(a very quiet gal),ernest(a very friendly guy),sharon(a gal who quit halfway..)....
So the story continue and i really cant believe..Time pass jux like that..So many left,till after 3yrs..i am left alone having lesson wif peter.ha..Great teacher..Alot of interesting lessons wif him..He really taught alot..And i guess he nv know,i was actually touched when he say during one lesson..Do you know you really improve alot?This one sentence till now i still keep in my heart..for he's one who nv really praise at all..I know deep down i improve..Who don't when one keep going ktv every week jux to train her pitch..I was nv good..it was a very difficult process...No one knows..ha..i can keep going till that particular ktv waiter/ress,are all my friends..i was crazy.Thats me when i set my mind and do something...
Then the age of 20..somebody i dun even know initally tell me.."I think you have a very rare low tone.."and yes...i believe..and so the 2nd person tell me the same thing..I believe....Going to the recording etc...I believe them again..Not even knowing how truly true in their words they said then..I believe..For i really like singing so much..I dun care a damn anymore..but i left..after a year...What make me leave?I was nv in their list i realise..its all verbal..I put total trust in them too fast...Telling myself lies..console myself..yet then..they nv really sit down and chat wif me this matter again...Never.The great disappointment make me totally gave up in the end.I didnt even try to work hard anymore...I nv show..doesnt mean i dun care..at all.Till now..well i bet i being left long forgotten..its been a year.Yet it seem so long ago..ha.
But..leaving the passion i am so crazy about..I will soon pick it up again..I will want to enjoy the process of learning again..haha..I know i jux love to sing purely..Who cares about my low tone anymore..haha..I JUX WAN TO SING!!!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment