Thursday, September 24, 2009

...Dont push me around..

I realize one thing today...

I am a person who looks so "chin chai"..that ppl like to take me for granted,
who thinks i have zero temper...
who thinks they understand me,but they are all wrong..
who think of things that can benefit them,but zero for others..

i realize i am so dumb...
All of a sudden..i really thing everything start with a motive...
ppl who treats u nice..ppl who get close to u...all start and end..
with something that benefits them..

I have my temper..When i dont show it doesnt mean that i dun care..
Its jux that i had hide it well...
I am not as native as u think...
Its jux that i hide it well so that,sometimes being "blur"..can be happier..
I know who treats me in their true self...who bother when i am at my lowest point..

For those who dont..
Dun even try think u can gain any benefits from me..thinking i am Ms Ok everytime...
I have my limit of tolerence...
The minute gets there..
I will make sure to keep myself a real distance..
gaurd myself with a diff kind of coldness...
Deep down,i am disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment