突然。。。感到好厌倦。真的不喜欢为了别人的眼光而生活。好想认认真真,再回去。。
dunno why..i suddenly feel i am wasting so much of my time...
i really think life is short..
i do not want to waste anymore..
its either i lose it big time...
or never...
ya..i manage to find a job in related field..I really sick of all the negetives around me..
So sick i almost feel like asking them to mind their own business..
I owe no explanations to anyone...
I just want to be happy..
an indiviual who thinks life am too short and unpredictable for u to feel any kind of regrets...
I hate explaining to ppl why i wan do this or that...its the same routine again and i again i am facing....
Sometimes i really have no idea why ppl can spend their time on others ppl biz..yet,not more on themself.......
These few years i passed my life in a very drama way..i am tired of thinking for others...i am spending too much time worrying too many things...Its time i get some serious thoughts and actions in what i want to do..I will do it,and no hesitation.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment