Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My blog turning rusty...time to update

okies...its been long long ago i update..life has been quite boring..Job suxz as usual.It seems to me that boss has been really pleased with me for some reasons..i haf no idea why too...haiz..I just wish my pay has been higher.I really trying my best to adapt to the pinch in my pay cut..from a stewardess to now~...I am tired of things at work..but i just keep quiet.Ppl keep telling me..."Ahya~!Where oso the same de la!"but if u really know what i am doing now...u will be just as sian as me...I AM SO....TIRED..try not to think may make matter feels slightly better.Yet,i just cant aviod it forever ritez.....

I am angry...sad...disappointed...all these few months trying to adapt has been tough.Lucky my work mate has been really nice and patient..i really thankful for that.Its her that makes me wan tahan..And i realise one thing:Virgos ppl hide their feelings very well...i am one i realise...through these one yr be it as a cabin crew or wat...i am so good at hiding it till sometimes i dont even know why i can change my face so fast...(Lol..thats scary isnt it)Environment does force ppl to change afterall.

Ystdy pluck out my wisdom tooth..thats why today has the time to write..cus i had a 7 days mc..Yet,i haf to be back at work on friday...boss has better see how much effort i am putting...if not i will go soon...i am trying my best not to...try try.....sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment