Saturday, January 16, 2010

Changes....

Shit la...I am starting to hate this pathetic auntie look of me..i m like making excuses for myself ever since i quit silkair..Not an air stewardess le..why bother etc..till now i am quite sick of looking at the messy me in the mirror everytime.I look bloody hell:MEssy..ugLy..make-up less..plain old lady!Yes..I am this disgusted of myself now.

And my hair!omg..Last time i care about it so much..Now its like a bunch of seaweed sticking on my head...Its getting so horrible that i myself have been so busy all these while..until recently i have had enough.I am in the kids industry now..i think all the kids will start running off soon from me..

I suddenly tell myself..2010 resolution,I have to get back my vain me again..Now i am like a heck care old lady~...This is not getting anywhere..Seriously,i hate this me now.What happen to me........No life,no look..no nothing..Everyday is just work..work..and work~!!!

looking like this soon..if i dun care of myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment