God i am turning mad soon..
I am so tired inside..
I need all the extra strength to continue on...
I dislike acting so strong and ok when i am not...
Sometimes its good to let go of tears,and just cry your heart out when u are tired isn't it...
Suddenly feel everything am going in the opp direction..
I am like a weird freak going in the opp way againist the flow..
I am starting to be so apart from reality when everything i know...
is just work work and work...
So many shit these days making me very tired..
I am walking on with so many burdens..its getting unbearable..
Its time i let go..stop acting so strong when i not...
God i tired..till sometimes i believe its my limit to everything..
I need a break..Can someone just at least understand me...
I just need a peace of mind..this is the least i ask........
Seriously....I..am..very...tired..mentally.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment